Monday, May 6, 2013

What's Happening with the De Vaneys

Well,  I have been talking to some old friends and many are confused about what exactly is going on right now, here's a small update!

...Kyle and I moved back to Idaho so he could finish his school!  He's been working so unbelievably hard, and I am so proud of him!  I got a job as a Paraprofessional at a school teaching the ESL class.  I some how convinced them that I really did know Spanish and could help those in our school! Ha!  All I can say is, when I make a phone call, people come when they are suppose to and they are in the right place, therefore, I can't be doing too bad at this job!  I am also working with developmentally delayed children with an agency called Journey's.  It's a fun job, I get to play Luke Sky Walker frequently and defeat Darth Vadar!  I have been investing a lot of my time in looking for a full time job in the school district as a school teacher, it's really frustrating, but I have been blessed to have gotten interviews!  The average job opening receives about 45 applicants! So to say the very least, it's very competitive.  But I have grateful to have had four interviews, at least I'm on the map, and can just wait for the right one to open up!

....Well, that's about all there is!  Nothing too exciting has been going on, but we're happy and crazy about one another, and that's about all we can ask for!

Jackson Hole 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment