Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tay&Bay

I honestly have to say that Heavenly Father has not held back in sending me amazing people to be in my life. I really have come across some absolutely fabulous people and with these people I've met, I've been even more blessed to create lasting friendships.  One who I feel especially blessed to have gotten to know, and am able to call one of my greatest friends is Bailee Brinkerhoff!  She's one of those girls who, no matter how long it's been in between times of talking, we're able to talk like we talk to each other every day.  I really wish I could say this was something special just between Bailee and I, but it's not, she just has a very big heart and a great ability to just make everyone feel like a friend.  She's really just that awesome.  Bailee and I met two and half years ago, while we were both serving a mission for our church in Los Angeles, California! And I am so glad that we did!

Bailee and I as missionaries

Well, here is why I am writing this ode to my dear friend Bailee.  Bailee, like most of us do, has hit a rough patch in her life.  Recently, her and her fiance, Taylor, (who I haven't got to meet yet, but I'm sure he's got to be a very excellent guy to have Bailee agree to marry him :)) were in a car accident, which left Taylor in a pretty serious conditions.  This adorable couple, and Taylor's younger sister were traveling to Arizona to surprise Bailee's family for Thanksgiving, and ended up surprising them in a completely different way. The car accident required Taylor to get some pretty extensive spinal surgeries and a long haul pass to rehab, which, naturally, would send hospital bills through the roof!  I'm writing this blog to hopefully help out my dear friend and her fiance, Taylor, in any way that I can.  These two deserve, as any couple would, to start a life together, blissfully, for a just a little moment in time.  

So here are a couple of things these two need to start this blissful life together..
First and foremost, nothing goes further than a prayer.  
Second, spread the word about their story, and help them get some financial help where ever and however possible!  Here are a couple of links which can hep you to do that!

Here is a newspaper article explaining a little bit about what these two crazy kids have been going through...

Also, here's a video which gives a introduction into these two crazy kids love story, tragedy, and their continued hopes...

And here is where you can go to help this couple begin their blissful life together & learn even more about them through Bailee's blog!

Bailee and Taylor or as they like to be called Tay&Bay
Thanks for reading, and I hope you find time to help one way or another! Here's to Tay&Bay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment