Thursday, April 26, 2012

LOL

Today, was just one of those days that I have wanted to laugh out loud all day.  I love to laugh and I wish that while I was in my classroom I could laugh more, but I knew if I did some children would be offended! Here is a couple of examples

#1.  Today one of my students was raising their hand becuase they needed some help with the assignment they were working on.  If you knew this student, it would probably be a lot more funnier, but you'll just have to make do with what he said to me when I bent down to be eye level with him and answer his question...he said, "how come you can bend down and you're an adult?"  
LOL
#2.  Yesterday this dancing group from BYU came, they were called Kinnect, and they were teaching our class a small dance to a poem by Shel Silverstien, anyways!  They were asking their names and one of our little boys was so excited that they were there and they were about to learn a dance, and when they asked for his name he quickly responded, before they could even finish their question....FABIO F-A-B-I-O!!!  LOL
#3  The class was getting ready to leave for library.  This particular student is quite the trouble maker and most of the time he refuses to do his homework.  So, the class was lining up and he didn't one dang problem on his paper, so I made him stay until he finished the worksheet.  Which was seriously 5 questions and he answered them in about 2 minutes, but while I was bent over (and yes I can bend over even though I am an adult) and helping him with his assignment, he stopped and gave a stare, and if stares could kill, I'd be dead.  But he stared at me, and then he started blowing hard out of his nose and well let's just say, a look like and with breathing like that, I definitely wanted to 
LOL
#4.  the other day we were playing kickball with another class.  And well two boys who happen to be BFF's were in batting line one after another.  The first boy kicked the ball, and then the second boy kicked the ball.  Well after the second boy kicked the ball, the first boy was talking to the other student who was playing first base and didn't run as soon as the ball was kick causing the second kid to hesitate and he got out.  About two minutes later I see boy one running out into the middle of the field, I go over to see if he's okay and he starts crying saying, "I've ruined the whole game, we're going to love because of me!!!" then boy two comes running and says, "I don't know how many times I need to tell you that I'm sorry, I am so sorry that I love my temper!!" Boy 1 "No, I know I ruined it for you!  I am so sorry I ruined the game!!"...so the argument went on and all I wanted to do was 
LOL
#5. Last but not least, I have a story about my sweet sweet husband, who I love so so so so so so much!! This morning I was running around crazy trying to find things and get stuff put together for school...and so I asked him to pack my lunch, and of course because he's a great big sweetheart, he did.  Later, I go to lunch open my lunch box and see a hot pocket and a plum (like I said to put in there) and then there were two packages of gummy snacks, a ho ho, a bag of chocolate covered raisins, and then pop tarts.  The lunch of a champion.  When I went through my lunch pack, I really wanted to 
LOL

I love laughing and I am so grateful I am given reason to LOL everyday, I just wish I was able to really LOL instead of having to LOL in my head, but either way I don't mind!  I just love to laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment