Saturday, March 17, 2012

Only Six More Days...

Time really is a flying by! I cannot believe in six days I am getting hitched! Weather predicts it's going to be partly sunny with a high of 55, I hope they are a smidgen wrong and we can get up to sixty please!! Everything I believe is all ready! We've got the cake, flowers, dress, suits, wedding decorator, photographer, family, hotel, honeymoon, etc. But I still feel as if I am forgetting something! Hopefully I'm not, but only Friday will be able to tell. I've been really grateful for my momma and the big help that she's been. She's been on top of everything every step of the way. I really haven't had to worry about anything, which I really cannot say how nice it has been. School has been crazy and I've barely been keeping my head above water, I'm sure that Kyle feels the same way. We've been very grateful for everyone who has been so great, and we are so excited to start this next chapter of our life!

1 comment: