Thursday, February 9, 2012

SO, I have this fiance, and he asked me about my blog, and I had to tell him...I have not posted in a while! In that while, lots and lots has happened! Tomorrow, my class has been cancelled, therefore, I will stay up late to blog! The thing that I feel that I love the most about blogging, is I feel like I'm talking to myself. As I sit here and try and decide what to blog about, I talk about situations going on in my life, and I feel that I get a lot of them figured out!!
LIFE is going by WAY too quickly! I cannot believe that we are approaching the middle of March! Kyle and I get married six weeks from today folks! YAY!!! I feel like we have done SO much but yet, have done nothing. Hopefully, I'll find out my score on the Praxis, because that determines whether we move to UT or not! and then if we do, then where will we live for 10 days while we're still in Rexburg? Suggestions? Hotel is our best option right now! Fabulous! As a 10 year old, living in a hotel would only be a dream...now that it's going to become reality, not too sure how I feel about it! I am sure that it'll make for great stories to tell our children when we're the weird parents! ;) & Woah! I have been home from my mission for 10 months, and some of the really young ones when I left, are getting ready to come home! I got to see my beautiful friend Jaymee Thurston this last week! She's just one of those friends, that every time I see her, it'll be like we see each other every day! She's fantastic! I love that she's home! and Love even more that she's from MY hometown!! :) Yay for Mini-Cassia Area!! Miss Bailee comes home very soon! well, 19 days to be exact!!!!
LAST weekend Kyle and I took engagement pictures. Our photographer, Carli Hobson, did a great job! I had been feeling under the weather that whole day, and was probably a little more on the drugged up side while we were taking photos, but she made sure that Kyle and I had a really fun time, we're excited to see how they all turn out! I will post those as they come along!
FOURTH grade, in case you are wondering, is the best grade in the world! They have the best content and the students are learning to be independent and they are just at a super fun age. You can kind of tease with them and they understand that you are, and they don't get offended! They love trying to convince me I told them we could play dodgeball in P.E. class, I never did and I never will! Tuesday is Valentine's day and I wish so badly that I was going to be there for that one! This is also the age where they are starting to develop real crushes on each other, and to an adult, they are totally obvious, but they think they are being anonymous. They love to make up songs, right now the favorite tune is to "I'm sexy and I know it.." they make up songs about Harry Potter to that tune, or snakes being deadly...interesting! I love the fourth grade class that I'm in right now. They really are a great great class! I honestly will probably never see a class like this again in my lifetime! They are a one in a million class! No behavior problems, all pretty much on the same page of understanding, all come from really great home and family lives...this is a very odd...BUT I'm not complaining!
WELL, I'm grateful and happy the way things are! I still have to say, I really do live the most perfect life!

No comments:

Post a Comment