Sunday, March 26, 2017

2.5 Year Break

Well, that last time I posted was when I was in the hospital, still pregnant with my now almost 2 and half year old toddler.  You could say that life got a little busy, but since then so much has happened and I'm so sad that I didn't better document it all.  I keep a hand written journal, but one thing which I appreciate  about the blog is that I can better document moments with their pictures.  So I've decided to be better and pick back up!  Since I was last online a few big things have happened!  To name a few...

Camden Austin DeVaney was born on Oct. 27, 2014 at 4:03 AM 6 lbs 2 oz 19 inches long.  He was born 6 weeks early (yes, he was huge!) and spent 18 days in the NICU as a feeder and a grower.  Now, he's an adorable, energetic, hilarious, high tempered two year old who we absolutely adore!



I quit my job as a teacher in May 2015, and became a full time wife and mommy!  Which has been my dream job my whole life.

Kyle finished his degree in Civil Engineering from BYU-Idaho in July 2015.  After 2 months of job searching, Kyle began working for a Geotechnical Engineering Firm, Bingham Engineering, in September 2015 and we left the great state of Idaho, for the big city of Salt Lake City.  We moved to a smaller city outside called Magna.  We're grateful we found this hidden gem.




May 2016 we found out we were pregnant with our second baby, in July at our 16 week appointment, we found out it was another boy!  (Kyle was sure it was going to be a girl because he said I was much more moodier this time around...I am sure he doesn't want to see me pregnant with a girl.) On February 2, 2017 at 8:33 PM we welcomed Aiden Kyle DeVaney, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz & 18 inches long, into our family and he is a perfect addition.




 This last week, Kyle and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!  Very crazy to me! It's flown by, but also at the same time, it's hard to believe there was ever a time he wasn't in my life



 Life has flown by, but I have a goal to be better! My new year's resolution this year is to be better at keeping goals! Ironic huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment