Monday, November 26, 2012

Some where only we know...


I always get super excited when Kyle and I get to go to Anchorage, even if it is only for 24 hours.  Yesterday, an old friend and mission companion of mine had an open house in Anchorage, and Kyle and I decided to go and make a weekend of it.  As we were driving to Anchorage, I just kept thinking about how excited I was go to, and I was thinking about why I was so excited to go, then I realized all the things I was excited about were just things to do in Anchorage that really I could do anywhere.  Then, the thought came into my mind, "Why do I love Anchorage so much?"  And this is my conclusion...   There is no one else in the world that I would rather steal all of their attention than Kyle's!  I want him to be giving me his attention all the time, because I always want to be giving him my attention.  I don't want to have to worry about this or that, I just want to spend my time worrying about, "how can I make Kyle laugh?" or "What would be the best angle to take this picture of us from?" or "What time is snuggle time?"...I love Anchorage, because that's our place!

:)

Alaska really is so beautiful...the whole state!  No matter where you go!


All the waterfalls freeze on the side of the rocks through the pass

Christmas lights in Anchorage!

No comments:

Post a Comment